• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie?s 965

Mr.Borrie

The Sneaky F*ing Ukrainian
Ever since my son was born I was looking for a new daily estate.
It's been difficult to find a good replacement for my S90 with the budget i had in mind.
We talked about it here http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=335670

During my search and trying to sell off the empty shell of the 780 Donor i ran into a guy that had a project 965 for sale. Long story short we traded the cars with pockets closed.

Not really what i was looking for lookers wise, but considering the trade i have no complaints.

c5JqMSvl.jpg

nPmv7AKl.jpg

2RkE2Adl.jpg

dBNnvGvl.jpg

GzkKNo8l.jpg

YniMySYl.jpg

And offcourse the empty 780 shell as the trade in

HWCEsJ8l.jpg

It's the little things that can clean up a ride

AGXXuPCl.jpg

IqzKtyZl.jpg

Also pulled this spare altenator as the one on my 965 is not charing the battery

5C6ssqVl.jpg

Sweet ride man. Thinking of a 960/V90 myself. How is the gas mileage? 1:7,5 is what I get in my 940 on G3. Guess you're looking for a drivers seat as well?

Sweet ride man. Thinking of a 960/V90 myself. How is the gas mileage? 1:7,5 is what I get in my 940 on G3. Guess you're looking for a drivers seat as well?

I have had de S90 with the 3.0 for a while and it more thirsty for sure. Always go for G3 its worth it. This is the 2.5 so maybe a little better mileage wise. I think it can come do 1:7,5 on LPG for sure.

yeah looking for both front seats, bumper and hood, but i'll get the APK first before i pour more money into it.

The passengerside door had a broken cable, replaced it yesterday. No photo's.
Getting close on being ready for the APK check. Things i think that need to be done before that:

1. Check the Exhaust again for leaks
2. Replace the alternator
3. "new" battery
4. Get "new" headlight indicators

I have had de S90 with the 3.0 for a while and it more thirsty for sure. Always go for G3 its worth it. This is the 2.5 so maybe a little better mileage wise. I think it can come do 1:7,5 on LPG for sure.

yeah looking for both front seats, bumper and hood, but i'll get the APK first before i pour more money into it.

The passengerside door had a broken cable, replaced it yesterday. No photo's.
Getting close on being ready for the APK check. Things i think that need to be done before that:

1. Check the Exhaust again for leaks
2. Replace the alternator
3. "new" battery
4. Get "new" headlight indicators

I have a 2.5L engine laying around I just pulled out of a 960, havent really got stuff up for sale but I do have some parts so if you need something PM me.

Change the coolant and somehow introduced a leak.
Also finding some sludge from time to time... not sure how long this one is going to last

Back