• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Got some stuff accomplished - helrazor's '90 700

Yeah man get a little Ebay MBC in there for a little more boost. Its so easy to put in and itll give you a grin till you get a bigger turbo. Your car looks very clean by the way. I love the look, keep it up.

And let's see more pics!
Especially of the gauge pod or a link to the one you got?
If this doesn't get moved just start a new project thread about it so we can follow along

Yeah man get a little Ebay MBC in there for a little more boost. Its so easy to put in and itll give you a grin till you get a bigger turbo. Your car looks very clean by the way. I love the look, keep it up.

I got tons of boost with the Turbo Plus man. Lack of boost is not my problem :rofl:

hey man, if you ever do get rid of that t25 let me know, i wouldn't mind having a spare sitting around...
your car is like the white version of mine, real clean and loved!

When ya gonna get that 13G in? Should be nice and pretty in that engine bay. And it will spool as fast as the T25 while at the same time, provide more HP per psi of boost. Nice 744 BTW.

Cheers

PJ

Just gotta' work out a few details on the DP, then I'll be ready to move forward. Turbo looks great by the way. Thanks man!

When ya gonna get that 13G in? Should be nice and pretty in that engine bay. And it will spool as fast as the T25 while at the same time, provide more HP per psi of boost. Nice 744 BTW.

Cheers

PJ

a 13g? is about on par with the 13c/t25, I would hardly say it puts out any more air flow. it is a different stepping wheel and maybe a weee bit bigger, but I bet the t25 turbine wheel was around the same size as the TD04HL turbine wheel so any flow gains there were none.

Personally i would pick up @ least a 15g/16t cold side for the TD04HL turbo

I'm kinda just happy I got a replacement turbo that is in really good shape, my T25 is really worn. If I go just a little faster with the 13G that's OK with me. I'm still in the learning mode.

Last edited:
Great job. I don't know why you only got one star. Your NPR swap inspired me to try again & after relocating the primary trans cooler & making adjustments to the AC condenser I got the room to use the NPR AND the Volvo 2-speed fan. Instead of a piece of wood, I used a 2" id PVC as a resting platform for the NPR. It's still cozy, but I can actually SEE light between things.

Brilliant that. Hats off to you.

Got a few more things done over the last few months.

#5 PROJECT - ADD BOOST GAUGE & ADD O2 SENSOR CHECKER:
No big deal but thought I'd take a picture anyway. Both are Autometer, what should I put in the third hole?
IMG_5613.jpg

#6 PROJECT - DELETE FACTORY TURBO + SYSTEM & ADD MBC:
Got to thinking how cool it would be to reach high boost right off the bat instead of the Turbo + system deciding when to do it. So decided to remove it, very glad I did!
IMG_5614.jpg

Got a cheapo MBC off the board, seems to work great, boost stays right where I set it. Currently running 13 pounds. Also only running premium fuel now :(
IMG_5609.jpg

#7 PROJECT - ADD INTAKE HEAT SHIELD:
This is a Mullen1120 shield....before doing this my MAF and cone were just kind of hanging on for dear life, now they are supported by the shield, I suppose it keeps the air around the cone a little cooler too.
IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

Next project will likely be a Turbo upgrade.

Back