• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My new 242t

242teeI

My new 242t, stage 0, mbc, 3" catless tbe

I just got it today and am very satisfied :) So far I love it. It is just a turbo, no intercooler.... Yet:-P Its very clean, 4 owner, which the guy we bought it from knew all of them, with 170k miles. It seems to be very well taken care of with all the books, most of the records and all the original keys. My plans are to get some ipd springs, swaybars, new shocks & struts, intercooler, mbc set to 12psi after stage "0" upgrade, new taillights, new audio equipment. Well onto the pics....

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Tell me what yall think:)

Last edited:
Looks nice, straight and clean! I envy your garage and work space, wow i would love to have some room like that protected from the weather. It makes working on the car that much easier.

Looks nice, straight and clean! I envy your garage and work space, wow i would love to have some room like that protected from the weather. It makes working on the car that much easier.

Thanks;-)
Yeah, it is nice to have. But with the weather being as hot as it is now, I really dont feel like tinkering out there:-(

Welcome to the 82 242t club. drop commandos, 120 speedo, add IC. Very nice car.

Thanks, It needs a little work but its a very nice starting point.:)

Also, one of its wheels is white? I asked the guy that had it before me and he said it was like that when he got it. Weird eh?
Im thinking about painting them the grey color that the newer R wheels are. Anyone know the paint code?

Gonna be the sole dissenting voice here. Keep the commandos, but maybe swap a GT spoiler on. Then, go flathood and run some 7" rounds... Most of the toy bumper conversions I've seen here on T-bricks look worse than the original "bucktooth" commando bumpers.

Car looks real nice, tho...

-J

The wagon will do 120...

Sweet car man, first thing I would do is get the factory style antenna back on there.

yeah, that the ac, and the drivers seat need some work asap. The driver seat is about to fall through. There is no cushion left in it.

Thanks for the complements ;-)

Gonna be the sole dissenting voice here. Keep the commandos, but maybe swap a GT spoiler on. Then, go flathood and run some 7" rounds... Most of the toy bumper conversions I've seen here on T-bricks look worse than the original "bucktooth" commando bumpers.

Car looks real nice, tho...

-J

So baisically make his car a clone of yours?:lol:

ROFL, well, he'd have to do that to his 245, then. Besides, my 245 is a bit more of a clone of his 245 now. I'd need to retoy bumper it, put a roof rack on, and reinstall the old Aw71.

His car would be rather unique, in that it'd be a light metallic blue 242GT...

-J

here are a few new pics
IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

and I have a video uploading of the kustom exhaust.

What mods should I do first?
I was thinking ipd springs and swaybars.

I love this car:spin:

Back