• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

BrnBrik's Resurrection

I have made exactly zero progress on getting the car running. It rained pretty much all weekend, and that dashed my plans to get the motor dropped in. I did do this though.

9z9Qi92l.jpg

Wuk9yoOl.jpg

Now I just need to steam clean and paint the centers gold.

I have made exactly zero progress on getting the car running. It rained pretty much all weekend, and that dashed my plans to get the motor dropped in. I did do this though.

9z9Qi92l.jpg

Wuk9yoOl.jpg

Now I just need to steam clean and paint the centers gold.

turned out tits man.

Please share how you got those so clean. I have square set of 16et gta's that I'd like to start cleaning up.

Just started sanding the lips. 320-400-600-1000-1500-2000-3000-polish.

I had bought some gold wheel paint I really liked, but the order was cancelled due to a "pricing error" on Amazon.

Just like last weekend, I'm hoping to get the motor dropped in this weekend. Weather looks perfect, and maybe I won't have to go into work both days. We'll see.

What are you planning to run for ignition? I see what looks like a Yoshifab angled distributor - are you sticking with some form of vacuum advance, or converting to mechanical?
Just curious, as I'm extremely interested in eventually doing a DCOE conversion on my B21F - I've got other priorities at the moment (like suspension/drivetrain), but watching your progress with keen interest :cool:

****EDIT**** just saw your MS1/2.2 post
Nothing to see here, move along.....

Last edited:
Back