• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

98 s90 rear spring conversion

coryswindle

I'm hoping someone might have a solution for me. I've got a 98 s90 for my work car, and I carry a lot of tools in it. I'd get a truck, but my commute is 130 miles a day. My car sags pretty badly in the rear from the weight. Does anyone make, or know of, springs that would support the rear of the car better?

They look great and all, but this is just my work car. It has 350,000 miles, so the coil overs are worth more than the car lol. I'm looking for something to handle a bit of extra weight. I haul all of my hand tools, saws, compressor and nail guns. And the car squats pretty badly.

They look great and all, but this is just my work car. It has 350,000 miles, so the coil overs are worth more than the car lol. I'm looking for something to handle a bit of extra weight. I haul all of my hand tools, saws, compressor and nail guns. And the car squats pretty badly.

#typical700/900seriesowner :rofl:

You should get a 240. They actually have good resale value, then you can buy fun stuff for it.

Back