• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Homer's 1990 240 redblock exorcism

Been a bit since anything has happened. Had ben modify the QSRC spacers for ackermann adjustment. Made a hell of a difference.

Got tired of the tarmacs and it was time for new tires anyway. Sooooo
rbFJ3a1h.jpg

17x9 ET22 RPF1
245/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

I can't put them on the car yet, waiting on adapters from motorsport tech. I'm also putting new pads and rotors on.

New wheels will drop 15 lbs per corner if you include the adapters.

I was expecting to see a lighter wheel choice this time around... and I'm a fan of rpf1s, but I'm kinda surprised by the lack of euro flavor. Should be a nice upgrade from the tarmacs.

Homer asked me not to say anything, but I've been working on turbine-powered whistle tips for this car. The T5 exhaust pulses make scavenging a real bear. There was almost insufficient energy to drive the Wisselator in off-peak transients but by developing an integrated MGU we have conquered this.

Homer asked me not to say anything, but I've been working on turbine-powered whistle tips for this car. The T5 exhaust pulses make scavenging a real bear. There was almost insufficient energy to drive the Wisselator in off-peak transients but by developing an integrated MGU we have conquered this.

Toes tingle at the thought.

I was expecting to see a lighter wheel choice this time around... and I'm a fan of rpf1s, but I'm kinda surprised by the lack of euro flavor. Should be a nice upgrade from the tarmacs.
Thought I'd mix it up a little. It was between the RPF1s and BBS RKs. The 17x8.5s weren't going to clear my brakes, made the decision easy. My ultimate wheel choice will remain in my back pocket/cad for a while.
I'm pretty excited for some anodized purple accents.
Only Megan Racing's finest
I hope for an auspicious final product release.

Thought I'd mix it up a little. It was between the RPF1s and BBS RKs. The 17x8.5s weren't going to clear my brakes, made the decision easy. My ultimate wheel choice will remain in my back pocket/cad for a while.

I considered both RPF1s and RKs but stumbled upon my RG-Rs for a great price. RPF1s and the Sport 4s Michelins are a great combo. Looking forward to seeing it sitting on the new rimps.

Noticed the tank to filter fuel line looking downright scary. Cracked and rock hard.
That's after 5 years. Protip, don't trust the hydraulic shop to spec line for gasoline.
0J7m9cc.jpg

Bought some 12mm hose and a banjo fitting.
O63SQXc.jpg

Last edited:
Back