• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

94/95 940 custom fmic. Has it be done?

My do88 intercooler finally shipped today. Looking forward to that smashed up box arriving next week...

My do88 intercooler finally shipped today. Looking forward to that smashed up box arriving next week...

And you're actually going to install this? Or will it be done concurrently with the M90? ;-)

My do88 went in with a minimum of trouble.... the worst of which was clearancing the condenser.

And you're actually going to install this? Or will it be done concurrently with the M90? ;-)

My do88 went in with a minimum of trouble.... the worst of which was clearancing the condenser.

I see what you did there.:grrr: Ha.

I've got three more weeks of coaching with my daughter's bball team and then my saturdays will be a bit more open. I have fresh ball joints, tie rod ends, Bne's QRSCs, EBC redstuffs and the IC to put on; likely sometime in March. I might pull the trigger on some abustable strut mounts to make a front end alignment really worth while.

What a nice piece !

The thing sure is a chunk! Mine arrived well packed an undamaged. :rockon:

They're all shiny and fit well, any seat of the pants performance improvement?

I've read on here the butt dyno results are noticeable and the intake temp drops are pretty significant; especially since the stock IC gets heat soaked pretty easily. I think there's at least a couple of threads documenting the temp differences if you feel like searching.

Glad you guys finally got your orders.

I finally got around to installing mine on Monday, it's been in the box since November. The temperature difference of the input output pipes is insane. Maybe I never paid mich attention to them before, but the pipe leading to the throttle body is MUCH cooler than what's being fed from the turbo. Can't wait to really put it to the test once the summer heat arrives.

Back