• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

BC coilover review

How do you like your BC coilovers?

• Love em

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hate em

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Could be better, could be worse

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
One word sums them up: Ali-baba Supreme....clearly they're great..if you drive on pool-table smooth roads or mainly park and pose by your car and like near rigid spring rates and nobody knows what for damping..just like every other Aisian made suspension made in Anhui provice regardless of Taiwanese or Japanese boxes...all the same sh?t

Just run a bead of weld around the rod directly to the shock body of what ever is on your car currently. It'll feel just like that stuff..
PERFECT for drifting and at a price every TBer can afford.

How are the fronts? I'd be fine using a different rear spring perch for more accessible springs/spring rates. That's not difficult to swap at all

The front are ok but I am not overly keen on how they are fitted

Have a think about what you will save using them over buying a kit from myself or Ben and decide if the money saving is worth it

They are on both my wagons..a 745T and my 02 V70. I autocross my V70 and they are phenominal. The 745 came alive after I installed them

Speak for yourself.

Based on specs alone, the rear springs are waaaay too stiff compared to the front.

And that's just one issue with their products. But most will think because it's stiff, low and handles better than stock that it's the best available. The same people who think that stiff shocks are better simply because they feel stiff, not because of their ability to dampen.

Im not...I just put $$$ into my jeep.
My money pit has fewer wheels, but same difference.

And that's just one issue with their products. But most will think because it's stiff, low and handles better than stock that it's the best available. The same people who think that stiff shocks are better simply because they feel stiff, not because of their ability to dampen.

My money pit has fewer wheels, but same difference.

Might be. In non-Volvo circles they seem to be fairly highly regarded as an entry-level option.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/experiences-with-bc-racing-coilovers/44722/page1/

BC Racing and Megan are the same company, evidently.

Back