• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chris Wiita's 1995 960R

That's the one:-D

homer-drool.gif

Are you running your T6 engine on MS2? im looking for some good advice how to get my stock B6304S2 motor running with the COP's... im using MS2 extra v3,57. it's not wired in yet... do you know if i can use my "jimstim" to setup the most basic stuff or should i do everything directly from the car?

Best regards
Nybakk

One of my fav wagons around here by far! I was stunned when you popped up and sold the wheels, but I figured you were planning on something better. Have you got the new V8 lump yet? And are you doing something different for wheels now?

LOL@ the guy who quotes whole long posts...he struck again!

@the poi, I'm local, would like to get together and chat on smog and cops issues before I begin my build.

Last edited:
Your car still looks good. It has definitely been most of the inspiration for my V90.

Don't feel like you need to rush on that LS, though. :-P

I've been meaning to tell you your wheels are ****ing ballin and your car is awesome. Also I just saw your HID project thread, make any progress on it? Once you're done getting rid of the flutes, I highly recommend getting these guys: http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9584/120917-xpel-headlight-protection-960-s90-v90 . It'll protect the lenses from sandblasting and even rockchips. My butt puckered every time I drove through gravel before I coated mine.

Also, I'm postponing an actual effort post until tomorrow at least...

I've been meaning to tell you your wheels are ****ing ballin and your car is awesome. Also I just saw your HID project thread, make any progress on it? Once you're done getting rid of the flutes, I highly recommend getting these guys: http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9584/120917-xpel-headlight-protection-960-s90-v90 . It'll protect the lenses from sandblasting and even rockchips. My butt puckered every time I drove through gravel before I coated mine.

Also, I'm postponing an actual effort post until tomorrow at least...

Thanks a lot! Was making slow progress until I snapped a belt on the drill press. Too busy/lazy to replace it. I have a few questions but I'll message you so as to not clutter your thread.

Also, subscribed for updates!

Back