• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

BrnBrik's Resurrection

Ordered up a RHD throttle cable today. If I have time after pulling parts off the 760 and boxing them up, I have a pretty simple idea for the throttle cable bracket that should work fine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-MrxQy9rS0?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awwww, someone rated my thread, yay!

Should be able to make some progress on the car this week. Finally sourced the correct crank gear, so I can get the front of the motor together. I have a sort of cobbled TPS setup, but I'm still on the fence about just buying something that'll bolt on and work.

Snagged an old school adjustable cam gear from Impolvo while I was in Chapel Thrill.

wyAX4VPl.jpg

After considering it for about 3 minutes, I just bought the TPS kit. It'll look cleaner and be less cobbled than what I was planning on doing.

Good choices. Now hurry up and makeep it run.
And while you're at it, would you work on the other one to? Jeez man, you have too many cars that I'm emotionally invested in.

Good choices. Now hurry up and makeep it run.
And while you're at it, would you work on the other one to? Jeez man, you have too many cars that I'm emotionally invested in.

The only thing I lack for the '79 is a set of wheels, a clutch for the T5, and a Microsquirt. I'll get it going again soon enough.

Finally got around to picking up the car today... Depending on the weather, I'm planning on dropping the motor in tomorrow.

Vpg7v7Xl.jpg

Back