• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm hosting a ___party at Carlisle;

Up **
Hey everyone I'd like to get a feel for what is going on the grill, can you guys shoot me suggestions?
I'd also like to update the list of who is bring what.
Thanks!! Can't wait to see you there

Up **
Hey everyone I'd like to get a feel for what is going on the grill, can you guys shoot me suggestions?
I'd also like to update the list of who is bring what.
Thanks!! Can't wait to see you there

Cute avatar, Melissa.

I'll confirm that I'm going to bring at least two boxes of burgers, if not more. I'll bring buns for days, also. :-P

Been pulling doubletime on the car. Can't wait

Yeah? Thats good that everyone is working on their cars.
I'll be planning doubletime X2.
Something really bad happened to my car yesterday & I can't place what it is yet.
Sorta sems like my timing belt slipped. Head won't be off until Wednesday.
I started project 24 Syesterday, yes thats 24 days to turbo swap my car before the show.

S***

Yeah? Thats good that everyone is working on their cars.
I'll be planning doubletime X2.
Something really bad happened to my car yesterday & I can't place what it is yet.
Sorta sems like my timing belt slipped. Head won't be off until Wednesday.
I started project 24 Syesterday, yes thats 24 days to turbo swap my car before the show.

S***

You got this

I pulled off a manual swap on my car the two days before Carlisle last year. As Matt said, you got this.

Edit: Actually test drove it that Friday morning, took a nap, then drove to Carlisle a few hours later. Beast it, Melissa.

name is andy, will be bringing a grill and hopefully purchasing a keg. will be driving a 2012 volvo mustang as i just sold my saffron v70r.

and i plan to tone it down since the last time i was there ... yeesh.

Back