• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just a 740 I've been working on

Looks incredible! Great job, so many cars on this board that would look amazing like this if their owners put some love into them like this!

I need to polish the paint on one of my cars like this! Got a step by step, or one of the other threads you followed? Use a professional buffer, or do it all by hand!

That wagon is perfect. I'm not big on red wagons, but I love it. The wheels look great too. That's a nice car you have there.

Looks incredible! Great job, so many cars on this board that would look amazing like this if their owners put some love into them like this!

Not everyone likes the clean and shiny look. Don't get me wrong, the car looks great. But, I also like the before pics too. Just a sexy dirtyness look to a well worn proper car.

The prim and proper princess is nice to look at, but that fishnet wearing, ink up her arm, girl with the F me boots on is a whole lot more fun.

I'm glad that he held on to that car. I still remember it sitting in Kerry's yard.

I tried to sell it to another young dude, but had to take it back.

When he called me and said it wouldn't start, I went to his house, jumped in, and the gear selector was in drive! Since he hadn't paid me at that point, I said **** it, and drove the car home. Brian picked it up shortly thereafter, working AC and all. It was a good buy at $1k.

Not everyone likes the clean and shiny look. Don't get me wrong, the car looks great. But, I also like the before pics too. Just a sexy dirtyness look to a well worn proper car.

The prim and proper princess is nice to look at, but that fishnet wearing, ink up her arm, girl with the F me boots on is a whole lot more fun.

I get where you're coming from, but if you had do personify a car with de-laminating clearcoat, I don't think I would compare it with tattoos and fishnets. It's more like eczema and psoriasis. Which there's nothing wrong with people with eczema or psoriasis, they're common skin conditions, but they are diseases, and should be treated and not glorified. So that's why we decided to paint it.

If you want more up close pics of the **** on this car, I'd be happy to provide more pics.

Flaking clear coat is NOT patina. And it is not sexy.

I'm glad that he held on to that car. I still remember it sitting in Kerry's yard.

I tried to sell it to another young dude, but had to take it back.

When he called me and said it wouldn't start, I went to his house, jumped in, and the gear selector was in drive! Since he hadn't paid me at that point, I said **** it, and drove the car home. Brian picked it up shortly thereafter, working AC and all. It was a good buy at $1k.

Well just so we're all clear. I still hate 740s. They're still turds, but this one is like a pretty turd now. Also the blower motor is seized, do you guys have a spare? :)

Back