• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

TS wont connect to MS1

fast242

I had a Jewish wedding
last friday was an interesting foray into trying to update my MS. Nick was helping me a lot to convert to DSM CAS and unfortunately, I messed up a solder point in the DB37 and fried my MS2 processor. Nick thankfully had a MS1 processor laying around and got me home. It's a long and funny story that I may tell another day.

But I cannot connect now to my MS with my current TS. I can get TS to recognize either DB9 port and the HR10 code, but it only goes that far. I can get it to recognize the USB adapter and the HR10 code as well. But it then fails to connect and I REALLY need to tune since the car is running poorly and misfires under certain loads among other issues. Nick had no problem connecting with his laptop, so I am sure it is something on my laptops end. I have updated all my drivers, and still get the same result. Baud rate is 9600 now due to MS1.

Ideas?

PJ

Fixed my immediate problem by enabling my moms old laptop for MS service and it has a DB9 on it. Feel free to comment on my other laptop and it's problem.

PJ

Back