• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Manbeard's "HEY YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT RIGHT" 940

So since I posted last, there have been some changes. Ok not some, just one. I sold the ranger and got an xj. The past month I've had it, I've spentried every bit of free time trying to get what smells like stale crack smoke out of it, hence nof update for the 940.

Until today. I got my recirculating valve on, got everything plumbed right and battery charged up. Everything works! It all spools with no issue. Right now it makes about 4psi, didn't have time to mess with anything before work. But for 4psi, it feels quicker already than the 13c at 11 psi.

https://youtu.be/ympbOfrTj6E

turn the ignition timing up til it's faster than eamon's miata, then replace the shortblock #wootenthings

Lol

So I drove it around today some.. it's acting stupid. With the mbc on any setting, all I got was 4psi. I decided I'd unhook it and run a bare vacuum line off the wastegate. Now I get a whopping 6psi. I think my wastegate is borked. It spools just fine, and sounds and feels like it wants to build more boost but then it just stops. And now it's running like crap...maybe a vac leak.. got bored and went to work haha

that's not exactly scientific, but oookk... make sure it's not sticking open, then make sure it's not set up too loose.

Back