• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The "Whip Dallas Back Into Shape 2014" Meet Thread!!

Hey PunK, the Addison restaurant sounds like a great opportunity for the next meet. Pm me sometime and we can discuss where and how. Hope to meet you soon!

You guys are awesome! I am really looking forward to this meet!

Just a reminder, Cars and Coffee starts at 8am and the earlier we get there, the more likely it will be for us to park together. When we went in November, they actually had a full lot and were turning away the last of the Corvettes because there were too many of them. I hope that happens again this time as it was really satisfying to drive a Volvo wagon in after a Vette was told to leave!

You guys are awesome! I am really looking forward to this meet!

Just a reminder, Cars and Coffee starts at 8am and the earlier we get there, the more likely it will be for us to park together. When we went in November, they actually had a full lot and were turning away the last of the Corvettes because there were too many of them. I hope that happens again this time as it was really satisfying to drive a Volvo wagon in after a Vette was told to leave!

If my car isnt running I'll probably come to your house and get a ride with some one if thats cool.

I am looking for a 86+ gauge cluster with a tach if anyone has one for sale. Also looking for oem aux gauges and senders... see you guys at cc

The roster is looking good so far! I am excited to see you all this weekend! Yes, it's this weekend!

So far I see this is as the attendee list (or likely to be an attendee list):

1. Texas 240
2. DBarton
3. WillieWonka
4. Dmcgee
5. Brett (easier than remembering which letters are capitalized)
6. Bigbegum69
7. PunkKnuckle24
8. Alexridesabike
9. pbryantr
10. mikich
11. swiftjustice44

The weather looks like it may cooperate with us, too. 43 for the low and some clouds that day. Sounds good to me!

The roster is looking good so far! I am excited to see you all this weekend! Yes, it's this weekend!

So far I see this is as the attendee list (or likely to be an attendee list):

1. Texas 240
2. DBarton
3. WillieWonka
4. Dmcgee
5. Brett (easier than remembering which letters are capitalized)
6. Bigbegum69
7. PunkKnuckle24
8. Alexridesabike
9. pbryantr
10. mikich
11. swiftjustice44

The weather looks like it may cooperate with us, too. 43 for the low and some clouds that day. Sounds good to me!

I think Chris Crazychopsticks is coming. Im pretty sure I'll be riding with him then meeting at your place. I'll let you know more as the week goes on.

I might head up from North Houston if my headlight switch is delivered and installed in time.

Well I've got my black wagon running now. I think I'll have to miss out on this meet up.

Maybe we can get something else going like, drag racing at north Dallas raceway or the 1/8th track by Denton?

Just keep posting so I know when to head down from Okc next!

Back