• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pig: '79 242 16vT

Also got myself a near-perfect grille and some veeery clean headlight trim. Plastidipped them. Grille came out great, surrounds not so much. Will be posting that too later :-P

Ordered a few bits and bobs:

10896371_868764798370_3074905274166234439_o.jpg

Coulda just spent 50 bucks at pnp for a g80 and ditched all the other stuff

Oooh. It's a '77 B21F with the original 398 head. Bo clue whether it's BCP or not. I'm waiting for a rebuilt 405 to get here so that doesn't matter much. May or may not swap in my B230F out of the black 91 I had years ago.

Hellas are $5 cheaper but use fluted lenses. Giving myself some room for future enhancements in the lighting front.

Yea but angel eyes suck teh wannabe.

You can put bigger bulbs in the Hella's too.

Oooh. It's a '77 B21F with the original 398 head. Bo clue whether it's BCP or not. I'm waiting for a rebuilt 405 to get here so that doesn't matter much. May or may not swap in my B230F out of the black 91 I had years ago.

Wat no B230FT, bro?

No angel eyes and no FT block.

Why the eff do you think I bought trashy ass lights like that?

Isn't that what's in your link with the funny disco ball reflectors?

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u1qN6gLbUMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
70s.

Also from research i have done, headlamps with clear lenses and patterned reflextors have much better output than conventional reflectors with fluted lenses :e-shrug:

Shouldn't you be giving me a hard time over how low it is?

Man I love this car! Love the color and how clean it is! I wish I could get a photo with this and my car together!

Back