• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Thanks Jordan, Adrianne, Gill, Les, Rowan and Sadie for hosting a fun and meat filled time tonight. Good to see y'all and meet some new folks. I hope no one took a picture as evidence...just sayin'

Glad you all made it. Sorry I didn't get to socialize as much as I should have but the BBQ was a happening unit tonight.

See y'all next time

Either that, or it's the special V70 T5 mail delivery vehicle edition. Probably would be perfect for rural mail carriers.

-J

Guaranteed. And it wouldn't have cost them more than $4000 to get it into Vancouver. I don't imagine with that mileage they would have had to put much more in to pass inspection either. Why on gods green earth you'd import a RHD WWD volvo is beyond me. You'd be better off bringing in a RHD 240 or 940.

hell, even a super clean 850 turbo with the steering wheel on the proper side wouldn't cost that much, and it still wouldn't sell at that price!

Back