• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas240 was 16v but now LM7 5.3L

I just slapped valve seals on the filthy junkyard head and bolted it right on.

Spiffy block and valve cover, grungy head and downright filthy alternator:
IMG_2000.JPG

Heh.

more pictures to take your mind off of not much getting done.. Waiting for the valve cutter from Josh that is yet to sent due to something so smaller stuff at the moment.

9f160c66.jpg

850273fe.jpg

thanks to Nathan for this gorgeous piece of work

d539c5d5.jpg

over bored pistons

3e321dc7.jpg

getting ready to mount the rx7 calipers

29dba067.jpg

47e921d6.jpg

ANNNNNNDDD taking volunteers to help pack the garage in a few months to move to the new house that has yet to be found but soon

468f1591.jpg

Looks like a sweet 20 by 20 like my garage! Looks good so far. Are we waiting to get this 16v done so you can make it to IPD?

I would also secure them freeze plugs with some number 8 screws and washers to just catch the lip of the plug in 3 spots per hole.

why is the engine block on a engine stand, and also sitting on a table?

its an allusion.... its actually not on the stand, just picking my bolting points while I cut some spacers to attach onto the stand.

Now its on the stand.. Picture not to be shown but take my word, there might be a loud thump soon:-P

one thing to cross off the list...

e7d44940.jpg

0f673bb5.jpg

Pedal still goes a bit farther then I like, probably need a power bleeder instead of my paranoid father who's having neck surgery tomorrow.

Back