• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chiquita - What Jordans been up to

Andy, wiring progress isn't really much to look at... this is the most recent picture I have though. Wiring is ran I just need to loom it...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thats all the wiring to run the engine, (sans spark plug wires, those are going inside of that aluminum tube on the valve cover) tucked as well as I could figure out. The headlights and things will be ran through the fenders so don't mind that harness on the right hand side strut tower.

Last edited:
dont scrap bridgette! she was so pretty, see if someone else could use her shell and give her new life.

awwww **** it, this bitch is way hotter!

very awesome.
tasteful and clean. If I ever come across a clean 240 it will done like this. good work

Saw it a couple weeks ago. The wheels are in pieces and the car is sitting with the motor unfinished in a corner of the shop...on Coronas.

Are you back from Hawaii?

Well a little change of direction for Chiquita. I am ditching LH2.2... I am going to learn Megasquirt. I know the learning curve is vertical, but I am going to learn.

I'll be using MegaSquirtIII. Wish me luck.

Back