• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Restricting fuel supply for HHO purposes.

Get a lower FPR or adjustable they are cheap.

LH will compensate for that. The O2 will read lean, LH will increase injector open times to compensate, until it sees the O2 sensor reading cycling back and forth across stochiometric again.

Unless you lower it a LOT, in which case LH will apply the maximum amount of correction it is allowed to do, then it will set the CEL.

:roll:

This is sad. It cannot work, what you think you are seeing is not there. It's another factor or you are just working something out wrong.

It's not possible. It's proven not to be possible.

If something is impossible and you say it's possible then who is wrong?

I started praying for better gas mileage when I drive my car. I wrote down when I prayed before trips, and when I didn't.
Turns out, I get 2-2.5 better MPG when I pray before the trips.
My own research proves to me that my theory and calculations were right.
I also did run all the numbers you guys are working as we'll as a lot of other numbers.
So far I am getting 2-2.5mpg increase with using prayer every time so crunch your numbers again, add your highschool education and explain that to me.

Just drove from San Antonio to Austin and filled up when I got here.
Miles driven on last tank with premium and prayer=276.5
Gallons filled=10.8
Miles driven on last tank with premium and without prayer=256.4
Gallons filled=11.1

I am at a 3 degree difference in OA temperature, it is a cloudy drizzly day and even my tire pressure is the same..
Run your own calculations..

I drove my miles.
I filled my tank.
My careful logging and monitoring gives me 100% proof that prayer does increase the mileage on my car.
So at the end of the day you can post everything you find on google along with your own ignorance and disbelief, I know for a fact that prayer does increase mileage on my car even tho it is only a very small amount.

I am still not seeing anybody else on here that has even tried it and has their own test results to go by so until you do stop and think about how stupid lazy and ignorant you sound posting google search results saying prayer does not work when that is all the information you have.
I did not believe in it at first but I saw a possibility and I was right. Until I tried my own I could not be sure so that is why I am doing this and guess what. I am still showing positive results!

not the fact that I believe the prayer works it is the fact that you are telling me I am imagining my own very documented and hard work. I can assure you that no paper work or video of other people's test results is going to convince me that my bible combubulator on my car which i built and I have done my own research on is not working.
You do not have to believe me but telling me I am fooling myself when you have not layed your hands on it(I love how i don't need to edit this) or even tested one of your own does not give you the right to tell me that my brain is not working right.

I drove around town some earlier with my new bible installed.
Mileage driven=119.7
Gallons filled=4.1
MPG=29.195

What does this prove to me? My own research proves to me that my first theory and calculations were right.
HHO does not work to the claimed 30-50% increase in MPG. The increase in mileage is exactly what I expected after cutting the fuel supply short.
My Gaines from 25-29MPG is not due to HHO.
So why did I do it? Now I know. I am not relying on a possible hoax or theory or other people and also I did gain MPG using HHO without a potentiometer.
My calculations for just the fuel cell without a potentiometer was also the same as you guys. But then I started throwing additional factors in as we'll as studying the exact electronics installed on my car vs other people studying their Fords and Toyotas.
I saw a possible loop hole in a couple studies and guess what.. I was right.
I did increase my MPG by using prayer.
I went from 23-25MPG every single time I tested it.
My own work is not going to fool me and neither will anything you can find on google.
My conclusion? Remove the St. Christopher staute as i do not see it to be safe on my DD and keep running my bible until summer heat hits here. Then I will be replacing it with a +T since the gains I am getting are not sufficient enough to ignore the fact that the car has no soul.

If you guys study the postings I was originally asking if anybody knew a easy way to restrict the fuel supply on my car. Not a single one of you actually gave me any answers as to how to do it at all.
I actually figured it out and tried it while you we're telling me it could not be done.
In my holy book that is win to me and fail to you.
Next time, at least speak from experience.
Oh wait.. It is a double win. I am still getting better MPG with god as my co-pilot.

All you haters stop saying god is a fairy tale, my research is PROOF enough for me.

You ****ed with the lambda feedback. I'm surprised the ECU hasn't thrown any codes yet.

I'm imagining that there's no "winter blend" for gas down in Austin? I drove a 90 760 cross country (LH2.4) and fuel economy was heavily affected by gas. I still have all the receipts somewhere, but got 3mpg better (20mpg->23mpg, 15%) getting ethanol-free gas. That said, there's something wrong with the thing, so that may not be typical...

Pseudoscience is strangely appealing to many people.

This is sort of like homeopathic mechanic-ing.

Pseudoscience is strangely appealing to many people.

This is sort of like homeopathic mechanic-ing.

I kind of like the idea of singh grooves though. But every time I'm slapping a head on, I just got it back from the machine shop all nice and don't want to screw with it. If I still lived near picknpulls, I'd grab a rando head and just goto town.

Run the electrolysis with a solar panel on your roof... Then you'll be getting somewhere. (But not without producing a hell of alot more than 1L/h.)

Or just keep going on like the crazy old lady next door about how you're making something out of nothing.

No one has ever been able to show any scientific based proof.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110016815001714

Alexandria Engineering Journal
Volume 55, Issue 1, March 2016, Pages 243-251
open access

Abstract
The objective of this work was to construct a simple innovative HHO generation system and evaluate the effect of hydroxyl gas HHO addition, as an engine performance improver, into gasoline fuel on engine performance and emissions. HHO cell was designed, fabricated and optimized for maximum HHO gas productivity per input power. The optimized parameters were the number of neutral plates, distance between them and type and quantity of two catalysts of Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH). The performance of a Skoda Felicia 1.3 GLXi gasoline engine was evaluated with and without the optimized HHO cell. In addition, the CO, HC and NOx emissions were measured using TECNO TEST exhaust gas analyzer TE488. The results showed that the HHO gas maximum productivity of the cell was 18 L/h when using 2 neutrals plates with 1 mm distance and 6 g/L of KOH. The results also showed 10% increment in the gasoline engine thermal efficiency, 34% reduction in fuel consumption, 18% reduction in CO, 14% reduction in HC and 15% reduction in NOx.

Back