• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

installed 15g now only getting 5psi boost

the dia. in the act. is nfg. I know the dia that came off my 13c was no stronger than a rubber band. I got a new(1.2 bar) dia and a ipd cbv and the turbo spools very quick and the cbv is perfect!

Looking back I would get a .8 bar and put the mbc back in.You can e-bay the wg act. for cheap from I think authenticboosting.com:)

did the shim help? You would be amazed at how much pressure is on the little wg door and dia. If that is the orig. 94 part it's OLD.

My car ran with the old dia. but what a HUGE DIFFERENCE the new one made! It is worth the few bucks not to have a prob. later; dont you think?:)

No, it didn't help. I agree, it is worth the money.. If that is the problem. I just want to make sure I find the true cause before I buy parts. Perhaps I'll wire it shut as a test. If it still has low boost I know the problem is elsewhere.

Ok, I added a bunch more preload to the actuator and what do you know.. Boost! A little too much lol. Over 3/4 throttle it hits about 15 psi, pings and smokes.. Need to tone it down just a bit. Need a real actuator bracket...

Use a t3 actuator and a 740 AC compressor bracket. It looks like cock and balls (seriously) You drill a hole between the hole between the 2 holes and mount the t3 actuator in that.

Use a t3 actuator and a 740 AC compressor bracket. It looks like cock and balls (seriously) You drill a hole between the hole between the 2 holes and mount the t3 actuator in that.

For some reason I didn't mount my 17PSI ATP Garrett actuator and used a 13C one instead. Pics of install? Just curious. I forgot why I didn't mount it. I should probably do that....maybe because I wanted to keep the nice parts if I sold the car...

Back