• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

TurD

Are you talking about the black ones? I see in your pics you already have them on.

Nah all those pictures were from when I was still missing one, I just switched them around.

I took my car to the strip, did a 15.1 @ 89.1mph running about 15psi. Had a bunch of issues and only got 2 ok runs in. Hope to take it back running more boost and without a heavy ass tool bag in the trunk.

Also put limiting straps on the rear springs

Nah all those pictures were from when I was still missing one, I just switched them around.

I took my car to the strip, did a 15.1 @ 89.1mph running about 15psi. Had a bunch of issues and only got 2 ok runs in. Hope to take it back running more boost and without a heavy ass tool bag in the trunk.

Also put limiting straps on the rear springs

I really want a smaller turbo. My car did a 15.6...at 90.5...

Tool box will make a negligible toll and limiting straps won't do **** either. If you want to improve your 60' time put some soft springs and lift it out back, and remove the rear bar.

Update: I put in a NPR intercooler. Piping is kinda wonky but I'll change it eventually. Feels quicker, could just be a placebo on my butt dyno, but after a beating it certainly feels cooler than the stock crap.

1908375_10152525053306357_912857371663901064_n_zpsce2b16a4.jpg

Engine bay still needs a lot of love.

10525730_10152527243086357_7383170302202781043_n_zps2fbeed56.jpg

You should probably have an extra psi or two reaching the manifold with the NPR over the stock intercooler. So what your feeling is most likely real

Pretty sure my headgasket is leaking. Going to tear it off this weekend hopefully. Assuming everything with that goes smoothly I should be doing a few upgrades in the next couple paychecks, catch can, and bypass valve, maybe clean up some wiring. Oh yeah and I got a crappy amp and 12'' sub for $20.

I will probably pick up a SCP head when it's convenient. Sucks because this one was rebuilt not too long ago and is still in great shape.

I will have one for you soon. I think it is scp at least...

Wait, there is a fresh 530 at home. Come buy it.

Back