• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LaSSiss - 1981 242DL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jnAkEVuGqs4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stock B204 parts and custom adapter for external wg

This is the coolest cast Volvo header I've seen. This is a standard b204 header?

Yes, it is. Its just paired with a custom adapter for external wastegate and since the engine is straight i need to move the turbo further down do make exhaust down/straightpipe ;)

Recently iv'e had some issues, the engine lost all power round 5k rpm and 1,5bar boost. Been scratching my head and couldnt figure out why.

Couple days ago a friend of mine came by and we where looking into some tubing for the airfilter when suddently we found the problem from earlier. The two layer hose was separated inside and blocking the turbo from getting air. DOH, no wonder why i lost all power.

So we had to throw something together. Never going to use such hose ever again. I was going to throw it out anyways, now i just got a kick in the butt :p

Do you have any photos of the turbo oil drain?

I'm interested to see what you did given the turbo location with that manifold and wastegate adapter. I've had issues on my car with a low mounted turbo.

Your engine bay is stunning, so tidy. Huge fan of the b234 horizontally mounted.

Thank you:) Its not a showcar but i put some extra effort into it :)

Do you have any photos of the turbo oil drain?

I'm interested to see what you did given the turbo location with that manifold and wastegate adapter. I've had issues on my car with a low mounted turbo.

As you can see the drop on the oil drain is very little, but enought.

I havnet been able to test it hard on trackday yet but no problem in regular roads. The reason why it turned out like this is because i wanted to see what the b204 manifolds could do. It maybe should have been a different exhaust manifold but i think the B204 parts did a good job. Dont really need more power... for now ... ;)

Back