• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for all volvo injector sizes

Scorpanio240

Some time ago I found a page that showed all of volvos injectors with their poundage and spray pattern from the yellow tops all the way up to green giants. Now I cant find it! Anyone with info or a known good link please inquire here, I'm specifically looking for the amount of the older style white tops that came off a b234f. Just finished my 16v b230f conversion but my white tops were bad so I dropped in yellow tops (what I had laying around) and the car starts but has a really hard time idling and on cold starts, starting with putting the og white tops in to see how it responds. This is just stock set up so I'm not looking for bigger ones or anything.

Some time ago I found a page that showed all of volvos injectors with their poundage and spray pattern from the yellow tops all the way up to green giants. Now I cant find it! Anyone with info or a known good link please inquire here, I'm specifically looking for the amount of the older style white tops that came off a b234f. Just finished my 16v b230f conversion but my white tops were bad so I dropped in yellow tops (what I had laying around) and the car starts but has a really hard time idling and on cold starts, starting with putting the og white tops in to see how it responds. This is just stock set up so I'm not looking for bigger ones or anything.

Look for the part number on the white top injectors and there is a good chance you can find a refurbished set on ebay. Or send injectors to fuel injector cleaning service.

I'll check out that link then, and I'm not worried ab ok ut find a set on Ebay, already have lol. I'm just curious at the weight they are pushing, I can find a set in the junkyard from a later model

Back