• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Jah 240 Plus Turbooo

Sorry for the long pause...been a busy few weeks. I did however finally get around to doing some stuff to the car!

Out of the many parts i have waiting to go on, i managed to get two really cool things on this past week. First was this little upgrade...

mPFOCdu.jpg

Which led to this issue

zeutekO.jpg

And this solution

ozwB5Zh.jpg

Chose a nice easy placement for future oil changes

BgZLwKj.jpg

The hoses were kinking under the upper support so i just cut it away haha, looks alright

T2JSgW5.jpg

Finally properly mounted my coolant tank, and swapped it to the smaller 9 series one

FgBP3uc.jpg

Then i had to get this chair outta my living room...

yIWbmak.jpg

Works way better for drifting than the stock comfy couch hahaha

Next on the list is gonna be a front bumper, some bodywork and paint, some tires for the rear cobra wheels to get back to a matching set, and the round tooth gears/t cam/kevlar belt i have laying around. Still gotta get a new drum set before i can get into the suspension stuff and possibly a cage after that!

I used to appraise smashed cars for a living. Looked at 4-5 cars a day for 10 years. That, obviously, was some serious ****. Glad UR OK.

Time to make my GhettoFab side skirts!

Getting this thing aligned was tricky! Check out that rear wheel:cool:

5F7A5CC5-5019-46A7-84F3-1D8851226A1B.jpg

Tbrix powers combined and made it happen:

BFDD5BC4-DB3E-4F75-9F27-42BE0CA2BBFB.jpg

C212A5A3-EA7E-4EE5-85A1-A6697DE48457.jpg

D01B6FE3-F2F1-43C4-9447-B06C818CB946.jpg

Good times. Always fun hangin with friends and working on cars.

Looking good Adam.

Why is everybody faster than me at doing paintjobs??

Love what you are doing with this car! :-D

czLAjiu.jpg

What is that cable hanging to the ground? :lol:

:rofl:

Thanks! The paint only took a couple days man, get on it!!

Hahahaha, the wire hanging is my wideband wire....forgot to fix it while it was getting aligned. Oh well..made it to Gainesville and back from Jacksonville hahaha

What the hell is going on with that left rear wheel?!

Edit: glad everyone made it out of the wreck, Volvo for life.

If you're talking about the tire wear, those were the front tires i got these wheels with. They were worn already and then i drifted with em a while fighting under steer. I've never had a new tire on the car so we'll see soon enough..gotta find good new front tires cause the car is currently undriveable...

mGqljKu.jpg

GcvMgLO.jpg

I randomly chose to read your thread this morning. Unbelievable! I needed to get on with my day so I skipped some pages and saw your wreck..once again, un-freaking-believable! I was already inspired by your fearlessness in attacking your 240 build then I see how you 'jumped back on the horse' after an accident like that. Wow! Man, you have got some serious moxy goin' on! I'm inspired.

Keep the spirit.

I randomly chose to read your thread this morning. Unbelievable! I needed to get on with my day so I skipped some pages and saw your wreck..once again, un-freaking-believable! I was already inspired by your fearlessness in attacking your 240 build then I see how you 'jumped back on the horse' after an accident like that. Wow! Man, you have got some serious moxy goin' on! I'm inspired.

Keep the spirit.

Thank you much, man! I wont let that accident keep me from enjoying motorsports. If anything, i have more respect for automobiles and safety. Glad you got some inspiration!

Back