• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I Have Joined The Wagon Club

smurf244

The smurf is no more
I have a 2 and a 7 series but something is missing.
I have a 2 door and a 4 door but still something is missing.

I know what it is!!!
102203668.QJeNC8xJ.945004.JPG

I have joined the wagon club and now I am ready to take the kids to practice.:lol:
It is a all stock, well maintain 1994 945 Turbo.
I feels so strange to wagon but I am getting use to it. I don't have much plan for it; just a good old daily driver to some stuff around. I will diffidently be putting on a bigger turbo and a different cam but thats about it for now.
Now for some more pictures.
102203667.tsgWTSk6.945003.JPG

102203669.WLfmBJr0.945005.JPG

Something isn't right in this picture, can someone find it?
102203776.KSITAOPm.945001.JPG

Tell what you think,
Adam

There to is pictures, at least from both my computers.

That ****'s in your browser cache, yo.

edit: you fail at teh pbase.

Example of a correct pbase link URL:

http://www.pbase.com/mr740ti/image/61576970.jpg

Example of an INCORRECT pbase link URL:

http://i.pbase.com/o6/39/868339/1/102203668.QJeNC8xJ.945004.JPG

Last edited:
And now to fix your broken-ass image links...:-P

I have a 2 and a 7 series but something is missing.
I have a 2 door and a 4 door but still something is missing.

I know what it is!!!
102203668.jpg

I have joined the wagon club and now I am ready to take the kids to practice.:lol:
It is a all stock, well maintain 1994 945 Turbo.
I feels so strange to wagon but I am getting use to it. I don't have much plan for it; just a good old daily driver to some stuff around. I will diffidently be putting on a bigger turbo and a different cam but thats about it for now.
Now for some more pictures.
102203667.jpg

102203669.jpg

Something isn't right in this picture, can someone find it?
102203776.jpg

Tell what you think,
Adam

Ambient temp gauge, and the tach is dead.

-J

Yeah, you got it. The tach isn't totally dead; sometimes it will read right and sometimes it will say I am turning over 3k at 60mph. I hate pulling out these cluster but it is ether do that or live with it.
The ambient isn't a big thing but the sensor can be a big PITA.

this makes me want to get some 940/960 seats for my 745... if i could find some would they just be a straight swap?

this makes me want to get some 940/960 seats for my 745... if i could find some would they just be a straight swap?

yes the 940 seats swap right in, the wiring for the power seats has different plugs though IIRC

Its been a while sense I have updated this post mostly because I haven't done much to this car due to it been a main daily driver. But anyway, I figure I will get this thread up to date.
As with most I own, the first thing I upgrade is the radio. This radio was in the smurf and I added a iPod and XM to the radio.
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Sometime in late September, early October, I tinted the front window with 30%, throw in some subs, and installed a key less entry/alarm system. A few weeks later, I found some Voxx 16" wheel with some almost new Michelin's so I got them as a early birthday present for myself.
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Maybe a year later, I installed a set of 8000k HID Bi-Zeon lights and here is a crappy cell phone pictures of them I took today.
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

With fogs on:rofl:
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

This week me and Wren replaced the timing belt, rear main, and transmission that I did a accumulator mod (sorry no pictures). The accumulator mod is the best thing I have done to this car; it drives almost normally when you not heavy on the gas but when you get in on the gas :omg:; the shift are quicker and a little firmer.
Not sure what is next for this car if anything but lets here what your thoughts you have about it.

Adam

BTW, the car now has 178k miles on it now.

bought a wagon ay? Now root in the back of it and its an automatic lifetime membership. Non of this back seat crap too. The seats have to be flatter than you naked mrs!

Back