• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

'83 244 Turbo

smith i hav ea can just sitting here of that green. its sexy and green blocks dont blow up "yet" lol eventually they all do when pushed. are you coming here soonish? you can just have the can. and 550 i have a skinny 240 booster depending if my new motor needs it or not it may be up for sale in the future.

Cool. So Brian, that slip yoke that came with the T5, it doesn't have a cap near the u-joint, so basically fluid can leak right out from the internal spline. WTF

Lol really!? How would that work on ANY car? I'll have to look at my ds for u tomorrow. U and your t5 problems somehow your getting all the oddball parts? Or shall I say 12.7 parts?

Yeah I should have taken a picture of it. I can't believe it. I feel like a cap is supposed to be pressed in there or something.

'Ran a 12.7 at the strip with it, so it should work for you.' LOL

smith i hav ea can just sitting here of that green. its sexy and green blocks dont blow up "yet" lol eventually they all do when pushed. are you coming here soonish? you can just have the can. and 550 i have a skinny 240 booster depending if my new motor needs it or not it may be up for sale in the future.

Word sounds good!

Yeah I should have taken a picture of it. I can't believe it. I feel like a cap is supposed to be pressed in there or something.

'Ran a 12.7 at the strip with it, so it should work for you.' LOL
dear god. :-/

Bought some bling this weekend. Will be able to put a wider tire on now.

IMG-20120826-00182.jpg

Poke
IMG-20120826-00184.jpg

Tried out the welder. Got a ways to go to make it look nice. Lots of starts and stops in there as well.

IMG-20120826-00183.jpg

Other than that, got new u-joints put in the driveshaft, made the push-lok fuel lines, and got the clutch line installed. Hopefully it will be running and driving next weekend!

So did you end up running the slip yoke with the damper on it? Any clearance issues? Do you have any noise from the trans?

So did you end up running the slip yoke with the damper on it? Any clearance issues? Do you have any noise from the trans?

No, the slip yoke diameter was too big to fit with the cross member I'm using - one of Nathan's early prototypes I believe.

I'll let ya know about the noise when I figure out why this thing isn't running. So far it looks like it's never even fired on cyl 2.

Bought a new Aeromotive FPR and fuel pressure gauge to dial the fuel pressure in better. Might switch to different and smaller injectors, at least for the break in period.

Haven't worked on the car in quite some time, at least a month.

No, the slip yoke diameter was too big to fit with the cross member I'm using - one of Nathan's early prototypes I believe.

I'll let ya know about the noise when I figure out why this thing isn't running. So far it looks like it's never even fired on cyl 2.

Bought a new Aeromotive FPR and fuel pressure gauge to dial the fuel pressure in better. Might switch to different and smaller injectors, at least for the break in period.

Haven't worked on the car in quite some time, at least a month.
its a yoshifab x member and get it running!

Back