• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Username Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet..

Current Username (From) :
Kaiyre940T

Request to change TO:
slowmoose

Much appreciated.

I got it! Why not your real name? Revolutionary!

i could, but i like to have the same username in many different message boards - partially for continuity but also because i don't like remembering my login name. I'm not a big fan of my name in general, also not keen on someone googling me and getting everything i've posted that easily.

Has to be universally usable... e.g. "boostdemon" doesnt make sense on say a mechanical keyboard or photography forum. Has to be easily spelled... "b00stD3mon" is rough getting right when you want to PM someone.

i could, but i like to have the same username in many different message boards - partially for continuity but also because i don't like remembering my login name. I'm not a big fan of my name in general, also not keen on someone googling me and getting everything i've posted that easily.

Has to be universally usable... e.g. "boostdemon" doesnt make sense on say a mechanical keyboard or photography forum. Has to be easily spelled... "b00stD3mon" is rough getting right when you want to PM someone.

Change it to Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back