• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Official 2011 Davis Hotel Thread

How Many People do you Want in Your Room?

• Total voters
1208 miles from here to SLO to Davis. I do like the 101 though, so I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Usually there is a series of stops along the route for the So Cal people coming up.
Stop in LA where the southern people join, SLO where they always leave late, Salinas where they meet me!!!, San Jose for the Santa Cruz and south bay, Fairfield for the north bay, then 20min to Davis.

The drive isn't that bad, in fact it has been fun in the past.

Posted via Mobile Device

We left late cause the LA/SD people were late.

I should clarify, SLO people are always late leaving because those from the southern reaches are not on time!

Oh well, still the most fun you can have on the drive from Salinas to Sac.

This year will be better, will be driving the 244 up and should have someone to pilot the 245 as well, but ONLY if the stereo is done. I feel the need to show off the system so all the **** talkers can STFU.

Has anyone heard from HotCoil? He was scheduled to come to WM and Davis, I would take great pleasure in his showing up at these events.

How late is late? I need to know when to leave Bakersfield that morning so I can caravan with some of you.

I will include the times and meeting places in the Caravan thread when I start one. I already have the maps worked out and times, just trying to smooth out the logistics as it would be cool to have many of us together for the drive, mostly because it makes for good pictures and my car is ancient and I might need help fixing it!

That thread will start soon, probably in the next day or 2.

I'll be driving my N/A car this year... just thought I'd through in a contender for the best in class... As long as nobody brings a nice 164.

I'll be driving my N/A car this year... just thought I'd through in a contender for the best in class... As long as nobody brings a nice 164.
Depends on what they lump you with. Best vintage can have the 140/160 against the 122 and PV, they did that if I recall.
Still nice to see some 160 love.

Posted via Mobile Device

You out-of-staters and your god damn easy 16v cars. Smog nazis must die!
Posted via Mobile Device

My car didnt pass emissions in Dallas last year so i had to pay some one off. I did how ever find a getrag from Paul I jsut need to convince him to ship it to me

Back