• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals - May 18-20th 2018

Maaaaybe.

Never been. Would be fun to take the fam and camp. Is it pretty loud at night?

The camping sections can get really chill, but over by the cars... :) It's worth it even if you just come out for the duration of the day.

It always rain. Missed it last year due to death in family. I hope to make it this year. Old Iron, you bringing that 122?

Most of us are getting a bit older, so I don’t anticipate quite the same party environment as years past. I’m more excited for the autocross, finding mountain roads to cruise through and picking up some man cave parts this year. Ya’ll can hang with dem fwd bois if ya want to get loose.

It always rain. Missed it last year due to death in family. I hope to make it this year. Old Iron, you bringing that 122?

My condolences.

I would love to, I have been thinkinba our getting it on the road, not sure what the state of affairs will be come May, I?ll have to fill you in some time soon.

Most of us are getting a bit older, so I don?t anticipate quite the same party environment as years past. I?m more excited for the autocross, finding mountain roads to cruise through and picking up some man cave parts this year. Ya?ll can hang with dem fwd bois if ya want to get loose.

Lol, man cave parts sounds like a plan. I?d love to do a caravan through the mountains, but don?t want to deal with dopes that want to race in a single file line.....

You better bring that black 242!

My condolences.

I would love to, I have been thinkinba our getting it on the road, not sure what the state of affairs will be come May, I?ll have to fill you in some time soon.

Lol, man cave parts sounds like a plan. I?d love to do a caravan through the mountains, but don?t want to deal with dopes that want to race in a single file line.....

You better bring that black 242!

You have to get that varnish out of the fuel system. :lol: The black car will be there.

MAYBE? It is a bit of a haul for me if I go for one day. I have not been there in many years,maybe this is the time. Will keep you posted.

I haven't talked to The Boy about going, but if he takes his kids it will be a day trip.
I would love to finish the crusty-ass 280Z-powered 52 Ford F1 just so I can park it next to the trailer queen Zs.

Back