• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Username Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats it for this round.

as always, if you're waiting for this to open back up again... just subscribe to it so you'll know when its open.

Old : Gamby242
I have never owned a 242, I just liked them alot, it's a wagon thing now.
New : red245

Last edited:
Old one: 16yr old with ta 1980 244

New one: 17yr old with a 1980 244

:D

Thanks, Steve

pick something else... i'm not going to change your name every year. how about something thats a username too... like UKSteve or StevieWonder or DontPissInMyCherrios that way you can remain the same regardless of your age or what specific car you happen to have today.

to everyone else who didnt get a name change to this point... please go read the rules. you need to look at the memberlist, search it, and give a name thats not taken.
- If the name is yours and you cant get into it due to email address changes, PM me.
- If the name is taken buy a non-posting user (0-5 posts) that has not visited the board in over a year, let me know and you can take over their name.

Thanks, this helps make things go quickly and smoothly so i can update as many as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back