• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 Gasket sets.

Looks like they only have the HG. I'm looking for the whole head and block "kit" These usually include everything (hg, intake, exhaust, hushers, valve seals, cam cover gasket, etc etc)

Looks like they only have the HG. I'm looking for the whole head and block "kit" These usually include everything (hg, intake, exhaust, hushers, valve seals, cam cover gasket, etc etc)

I'm a big fan of the Victor-Reinz stuff...

I think this is the set you seek...google search W0133-1904268 ;-)

Billy offered to get me a complete set for my B21. PM him and see what he says.

I was wondering about this. I also was unable to get the "usual" Elring kit for my latest B230FT build. I recieved the Victor-Reinz kit from FCP. The kit looks just fine. I still have not used it though, 'cause I'm waiting for money for better rods. But, Is there a substantial difference in either kit? I have used Elring in the past with no issues at all.

Any preferences?

W0133-1904268

This number is good for either the VR or Elring gasket set.

I can't speak for the Elring set, but I've never had any problems with any of the VR stuff i've used and I've done two B230s so far with this kit. They also sell a crankcase gasket set that comes with oil pan, front/rear main seals, etc.

I have used both and have not had issues with either manufacturer. I prefer the Elring sets. The fit on the seals is better, IMO. Opinion only, no real world results to mke me choose one over the other.

we can still get elring kits, as well as VR . we have a lot thats not listed on the website.

I'm a big fan of the Victor-Reinz stuff...

I think this is the set you seek...google search W0133-1904268 ;-)

Umm, I've not heard good things about their head gaskets. I want to stick with Elring.

I may wind up getting the Reinz kits and the Elring HG and exhaust gaskets separate.

Back