• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Might as well........

SquareD

An Anomaly
Front:
3slZXyc6zMbC+OGxKOifb5xv+k-rA9OF0180.jpg

Back:
Vl+8Rs0TfmPTSFNKAQPmPE8v24xE4RE40180.jpg

Side:
cxi+TJjupTxHBn-uv909pvWMWgC8KfSV0180.jpg

Thanks for the complements.

tequila_gundam_no_chaser:
I got the valve job done by a guy in peoria IL, he was recommended by numerous race teams including a guy that works at Hoerr's racing (which runs a successful SCCA GT1 team). The guy also has worked on a lot of GN's too, including a 10 second street car.

TheMadChigga:
No, I got the rims back in 1996 from Ipd. Back then it was the best set of rims I could find that didn't need adapters. I like the design with the silver center (matches my paint) and the polished lip, still looks good on my car after 6 years. :rockon:

think iPD still has some?

and if u ever consider selling 'em PLZ PLZ tell me 1st!!

I must , I MEAN MUST, get a set .

I dig euro style, and those rims would just be a great addition to my car.

I love those 15" super wide, BBS-mesh styled rims.

I did a quick search and it doesn't look like they still make those wheels and I haven't seen them in Ipd for a couple years. There are a lot of sharp looking mesh type wheels out there. The hard part seems to be finding some that work well on a rwd brick. I don't think I'll be selling them any time soon, but I'll keep you in mind ;)

Dustin,

I have always thought your car was the coolest looking old school 744Ti I have ever seen. The wheels look great also. I look forward to seeing the future for this thing.

Take care
(josh)

Oh, I've got plans Josh. :rockon: But right now I'm a 100% benchracer and will be for at least the next year and a half until I'm out of school. After that, things could get crazy. :twisted: I just have to live vicariously through this board for a bit. :x

Back