• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

I'd totally subscribe...but not until you stop making videos vertically. Turn your phone 90*, and I'll sub ;).

The worst part is That i did that, but i cant change it j on the Phone.. Have to try to get on the computer.

Edit : found it on the computer, so are fixing it now. Will do it right away at any new videos :)

Last edited:
Added a front lip front an older model. Should I paint it flat black or white as the car?
7FlVfPT.jpg

Ul5xsSz.jpg

Our 1976 264GL with 123,000 kms bought from the second owner.

Original paint and original interior and we have done many maintenance jobs to get it reliable

We have the original wheels but have fitted 15 by 7 inch Bathurst globe rims and 205/50/15 tyres.

Last job to do is changeover airconditioning to R134A

Black leather interior and optional power mirrors. Also has the rear reading lamps fitted and they now work.

yAJgyOml.jpg

RrVsACil.png

iyH9IRMl.jpg

cdES7YUl.jpg

Last edited:
ueq9ECih.jpg

RcX8vb9h.jpg

hXVLZX6h.jpg

88 740 GLE, M47, 25/25 swaybars, IPD springs, 200k miles, white/burgundy, rust free, everything works (A/C, sunroof, cruise, heated seats, auto antenna). Bought from original owner.

Last edited:
Back