• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

We'll see if that slips --with your set-up you could easily go the other side of 400 nm torque.

New pop off cause of aluwelder is missing... so i will first go open to not screw the turbo under any cirsumstances...

This is a Forge knockoff.. pretty good quality and only 50 bucks :)

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

yeah.. the first i do with popoffs is... disassemble them, especially if they are from china to look for scrap and loose parts in them ;) amazing what you find in there :wtf:

Last edited:
2 pix easterWE...

didn't take much photos.. i decided to work more and make less pics ;)

V70 brake(302mm) under the BBS (do you see the easteregg on this ?)
IMG_2732.JPG

any my new Wasted Spark CoP-Board :)
IMG_2735.JPG

Last edited:
Having more stopping power is always nice on the Autobahn! You will suprise quite a few! hehehe Good luck with the project.
Next week i need to go to Dortmund for 2 weeks (course programming and vision), looking forward to the autobahn!

thx :)

I dont want to disappoint you but around Dortmund you'll mostly find 120er zones..... and much rushhour traffic... ...i believe..

The most dangerous part of autobahn i know is the last part of the A23 heading north... 50km of pure go *uck yourself :D

Sometimes when youre riding 150 just to get home some porsches struck nearby with 330 on the clock... thats a weird experience :D

thx :)

I dont want to disappoint you but around Dortmund you'll mostly find 120er zones..... and much rushhour traffic... ...i believe..

The most dangerous part of autobahn i know is the last part of the A23 heading north... 50km of pure go *uck yourself :D

Sometimes when youre riding 150 just to get home some porsches struck nearby with 330 on the clock... thats a weird experience :D

I've seen it sometimes, it make a strange impression...:nod:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qHF-JdP2NXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it runs ;)

Last edited:
those arent camberplates but excessive moutingplates for the strutbrace ^^
but while we are talkin bout this, do you know which camberplates can be used without welding, together with standart koni yellows ( no coilovers) ?

New pop off cause of aluwelder is missing... so i will first go open to not screw the turbo under any cirsumstances...

This is a Forge knockoff.. pretty good quality and only 50 bucks :)

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

yeah.. the first i do with popoffs is... disassemble them, especially if they are from china to look for scrap and loose parts in them ;) amazing what you find in there :wtf:few pix...

New Chip for goldie.. mixture of 3 ign boxes b204ft, b234F, and 219.. :) when its done...
IMG_2764.JPG

more brake fluid, less air ;)
IMG_2767.JPG

?
IMG_2768.JPG

Yeah.. i dont know what happened here.. it is the tensioner from the yoshifab kit which i rly did not tighten too much... and i noticed this just by the way cause i forgot to install a sealing ring to the front crank so i had to take the belt off again.. so.. imagine i put that ring in and went with it to the autobahn.. :omg: I dont want to blame yoshifab for it cause the just resell VAG stuff.. but maybe you should switch to better parts.. i replaced my tensioner with Made in Germany stuff.. looks much bett0r ;) oh.. and the belt doesnt run on the edge of the camgears anymore but 2mm off it which makes me sleep better ;)
IMG_2769.JPG

the same one without flash.. btw its the excenterpart which broke off.. with the two holes for tightening it...
IMG_2770.JPG

New seat :)
IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2774.JPG

IMG_2775.JPG

IMG_2777.JPG

IMG_2778.JPG

IMG_2780.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2782.JPG

Last edited:
no.. i drove it out of the garage (under its own power :nod: ) and noticed the clutch isnt separating properly.. maybe some air in the system left.. also the front crank sealing is leaking (the beelt also became some oil on it.. nut funneh.... so it was too "hot" for me to testdrive it although it was pretty hard to withstand ;)

Congrats! The broken part would get me worrying, it's a bit my nature, and I would not be happy unless I have a valid explanation for the breakage, -- too risky to have parts like that breaking. Let us know what the cause was,
BTW, does your coolant reservoir have the low fluid level sensor? (those came with the 960/2 ) I installed it and it already saved me major trouble-- cheers, Hans

Last edited:
Thx ! :)

No, im not worried anymore.. its easily explained with super cheapy aluminum cast which is way too thin...

I compared the part to the one from genuine VW.. quality of the cast is much better and even thicker.. so.. this time it should work ;)

anyway my future plans are to go for hydraulic tensioner... i dont like these excenterthingys at all..

/edit

yes it has :) i just have to wireup an LED to it ;)

Back