• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

REX/Regina + Turbo Questions

Thats the plan. Any info you have on your setup would be helpful (or even a base map :D) Pictures too!

I had that setup years ago now I'm on ems. A base map will be very easy since its a piggyback system.

I actually used the emanage to drive the injectors too, i used the original injector signal from Regina and had the emanage modify the injector pulse for better tuning. Meaning the injectors aernt ran off the Regina ecu anymore.

You have the manual for the emanage?

I had that setup years ago now I'm on ems. A base map will be very easy since its a piggyback system.

I actually used the emanage to drive the injectors too, i used the original injector signal from Regina and had the emanage modify the injector pulse for better tuning. Meaning the injectors aernt ran off the Regina ecu anymore.

You have the manual for the emanage?

Oh nice thats good to know. I was thinking about doing that.

I do not, I was planning on getting it from the greddy website.

If you ever want to swap a manual tranny in your car I have a nice Regina Dog Dish flywheel for sale form an AQ-171 Penta motor. Never used... ;-)

Back