• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Import and Kit Nationals caravan Thread

Maybe on the way back I'll learn ye to do J-hooks on a tar road.
That's how we destroyed all the drum bushings and such in my Vega. Well, that and type F fluid.

Now the weather forecast is saying from friday to sunday there are chances of rain. :l I bet it's saying that because I'm going there for once.

:c

Now the weather forecast is saying from friday to sunday there are chances of rain. :l I bet it's saying that because I'm going there for once.

:c

It always rains for the Import Car Show. It never rains when for Fords, Corvettes, Mopar at Carlisle. Fact!:nod:

Okay so the ETA at perkins is NOON Friday. Do we have an estimated departure time? Let say 130? just so that gives all the late arivals time to get there.

Does this sound good to everyone else?

I prob wont get there until about 1230 or 1245 because I dont want to eat at perkins. Ill be firing up the grill shortly after I arrive.

I'm leaning toward the scenic route up, so don't wait for us.
Chris doesn't trust the car to keep up on the turnpike, and we don't want to hold you up. We'll keep in touch with Pete on the way in.

5MjA74Gl.jpg
[/IMG]
this was my ride last year coming from NY..It was like this for 2 hours, then it cleared up right before Perkins

if you park furthest away from the campers its not a bother, everyone partying is much more noise then the campers. I dont think I ever got a good nights sleep at carlisle lol.

I slept like a baby in the back of my 245. Was really quiet last year

Shoot, plus it was freezing as hell that Friday night trying to sleep in my 245!

I am coming down with the GT this year and Joe90 with one of his Grampa series. Hopefully we can get other Canadians too, last year we met Amerbritcan and a couple of his friends. Driving in the pouring rain was no fun though :omg:

You going to bring a trailer down with you and pick up this darn 245 T! :rofl::nod::)

If all is sunshine and rainbows and the border people are lovely and super fast, I'll get to the Perkins for 1. Chances are something will go wrong or google maps hasn't factored in gas stops or something. Last year I got there for 2 and it was NBD, there was still a large crew to roll out with. Hopefully regardless of what time I roll into Perkins there'll be a TBer presence.

Back