• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Death Wagon 3 "Now with more 2JZ"

RoadRacer4Life

Owner: DeathWagon
300+ Club
So its been a few years since I was in the volvo game.. not much has changed and I guess thats a good thing.. Is some of you know I have been building a 9 second 2JZ powered 240sx for the last 2 years and its come out very well.. I have sofar achieved a 9.82 pass at 151mph while shifting the 5speed and while I admit that its a fun fun car and gets alot of compliments .............I still miss my brick..

So here she is in all her beauty..
126046340.jpg

so shes not much to look at but i got her for 400 bucks and it runs.. 5speed m47 car 90 model 2billion miles but she is fairly straight accept for the passenger side rear door has a small ding.. plans to make an adapted devided exhaust manifold to fit an EVO 8 16g turbo.. Its gonna get cheap BOV and ebay IC and an upgraded AW71 transmission.. Kenny is going to point me in the right direction with the serious head port work and I am going to order up a special custom cam made to my own specs.. I plan on making around 350whp on the turbo alone and a fudge over 400whp after we spray it..

The plan is to have a nice high 12 second street wagon and then slap the slicks on her and ripp off some mid 11's would be nice..
gonna keep it 8v and gonna keep it as stockish looking as I can.. gonna keep with the heebspeed project budget beater theme.. stay tuned for more updates..

-Sam

Back