• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Megasquirt flex fuel tuning E85 with ethanol sensor.

It is on the return line, near the fuel rail.

Do you think it could be related to decreasing fuel flow when you start spraying fuel into the engine? I haven't really put much demand on my fuel system yet.

```
Same sensor I have. Do you have it mounted on feed or return ?

It is on the return line, near the fuel rail.

Do you think it could be related to decreasing fuel flow when you start spraying fuel into the engine? I haven't really put much demand on my fuel system yet.

```

all of mine are done that way I think. the 940 doesn't fluctuate too much unless you fill up (and then it depends on what you're putting in). I haven't had to fool with it in forever, and Im constantly playing with the mix depending on where I stop to fuel up, etc.

the gold car was for informational purposes. I may have put it on the feed side, but I think it's on the return from the surge tank, so at the end of a run it'd start dropping off til the tank filled back up.

don't have much in the way of suggestions for the emissions, still don't have to deal with that stuff around here ;)

Mine was in the return line as well.

No concerns with emissions here as well. They went back and forth over the years, but they ended up at 96+ cars get an OBD2 code/readiness scan, anything prior is just safety inspection.

Back