• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Death Wagon 3 "Now with more 2JZ"

i might have the advantage off the line with a 5speed but he is 16valve so i think he would eventually come cruising by me..

-Sam

It's a dog with the 3.31 rear, so you probably won't have much advantage anywhere over a stock 16v car. Still, it would be funny to see that video of you two battling for 16-17(or18) sec. runs. :lol:

DweebSpeed!!

So I'm liking everything about this project, those 16g's are no joke you're going to have to lots of fun =D

turbo got dropped off yesterday. it looks so tiny and insignificant next to the pt67 he bought for the nissan... This'll be a fun project, can't wait.

I plan on making around 350whp on the turbo alone and a fudge over 400whp after we spray it..

The plan is to have a nice high 12 second street wagon and then slap the slicks on her and ripp off some mid 11's would be nice..
gonna keep it 8v and gonna keep it as stockish looking as I can.. gonna keep with the heebspeed project budget beater theme.. stay tuned for more updates..

-Sam
Sam,
You are one of the few people that can make this sort of prediction and I don't immediately start laughing.

the first mod showed up this weekend..

126351674.jpg

126351676.jpg

126351677.jpg

now the fun part is figuring out how to make this bish fit a volvo manifold..

-Sam

Back