• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 760 TIC

Just to get this right: Are you going to run the new engine, new turbo, new exhaust manifold and the rest of the goodies on Motronic?

You need to have that car running on LH2.4 Boris. That setup running Motronic scares me a little.

Just to get this right: Are you going to run the new engine, new turbo, new exhaust manifold and the rest of the goodies on Motronic?

You need to have that car running on LH2.4 Boris. That setup running Motronic scares me a little.

Nope wrong.

Motronic: old engine with new manifold and cossie no chips or mbc
LH2.4: new engine (maybe even use up the old one first) with all the goods and high boost

Nope wrong.

Motronic: old engine with new manifold and cossie no chips or mbc
LH2.4: new engine (maybe even use up the old one first) with all the goods and high boost
Ah... I see.

So LH2.4 will go in together with the new engine and the other goodies?

And why can't you do that swap before the EU meet?

Ah... I see.

So LH2.4 will go in together with the new engine and the other goodies?

And why can't you do that swap before the EU meet?

to little experience and even less time did got it in the stand today

img1394d.jpg

If you have the parts ready, and if you have the time, I would be glad to help you.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5Ll7YsW-SU&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5Ll7YsW-SU&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Scored some new stuff at the pick n pull today for the Volvo 66, could not resit getting the auto window down relay and the gray headrests of a S40 also in the yard. The color is a bit off but the original ones have the same color plastic so it cannot bother me too much

img1693o.jpg

Ninja edit: does anyone have the wiring scheme for the window down relay?

Last edited:
Back