• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Relatively stranded 1,000 miles from home

That is right. Call the owner of the credit card that is paying for the trip and get the OK to bring car to shop.

What're you saying it is? It's probably a combination of a bad in tank pump, high elevation etc.

Her parents aren't going to wait for me to replace the pump, they'd rather just tow it.

Getting towed 1000 miles? Is the tow truck driver gonna drive with his arm around your girlfriend the whole way ?

Getting towed 1000 miles? Is the tow truck driver gonna drive with his arm around your girlfriend the whole way ?

Yeah and he has boils that are popping everywhere..said I could fu<z>ck his wife though.

Edit: ^ignore that^ truck driver is actually the expedition being driven by my girlfriends father.

Yeah and he has boils that are popping everywhere..said I could fu<z>ck his wife though.

Edit: ^ignore that^ truck driver is actually the expedition being driven by my girlfriends father.

Manual trans? Just flat tow it.

Harbor freight A-frame. Drill holes in bumper enjoy. Of be ghetto and bolt to bumper shocks

Back