• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Relatively stranded 1,000 miles from home

Yeah and he has boils that are popping everywhere..said I could fu<z>ck his wife though.

Edit: ^ignore that^ truck driver is actually the expedition being driven by my girlfriends father.

just break up with her already. dad and daughter will never let you forget this... neither will TB

on the other hand. grab that smooth spot between your legs and pretend you have some balls hanging there. and just replace the pump, surprise the dad at his house before he even gets a chance to leave... this will make your gf and her mother wet. Also buys you forgives with dad for getting his daughter pregnant (now or in future)

Last edited:

Uka3lZs.jpg

Is he gonna throw us now?

Last edited:
just break up with her already. dad and daughter will never let you forget this... neither will TB

on the other hand. grab that smooth spot between your legs and pretend you have some balls hanging there. and just replace the pump, surprise the dad at his house before he even gets a chance to leave... this will make your gf and her mother wet. Also buys you forgives with dad for getting his daughter pregnant (now or in future)

Lmfao Turbobricks never fails to entertain me.

The car is on a real trailer, all 4 wheels planted.

Only time I've needed to lay hands on my younger daughter's '93 Camry with 175K miles is to do entirely 'optional' regularly scheduled maintenance.

I.e. replace the likely original timing belt a few weeks ago.

Lol, it just goes, it never fails to go. It's certainly not an exciting car to drive, but then a normally aspirated '93 240 isn't either.

I get all sorts of thrills like that driving the PV. It could very conceivably fall apart at any minute.

Back