• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 front fender side lights

Could they be side turn signal side lights? Some cars came that way depending on the rules for the country.

That's a terribly small picture of the side marker, BUT it does resemble a VW Type 3 style side marker light.
Different countries required them to do different things. Some were supposed to light up on the street side when parked (use the signal stalk to determine which side), others were used as running lights and others were used as additional blinkers. Just google "vw type 3 marker light". Lots of pics will pop up. Yellow lense was for parking lights, white/red lense was running/turn signal.

358953.jpg

I used the picture for my lock screen and it enlarged better than the size in the gallery. That's what made me ask because it looks like something used on another car. I've always liked the Type 3 vw. Thanks for the suggestions.

I also like the wheel treatment. I don't remember US cars having trim rings used with the lug nuts and center cap on the steelies with the large vents. Those old promo photos are fun to browse. Long ago Volvo used to give this stuff out at the Rockleigh meet in Oct each year.

Back