• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

custom headlights that fit 240

zulu210

does anybody know any newer headlights that fit 240s? it doesn't have to be from a volvo.

Those are interesting. Still looks like it's a 9004 bulb so what's the difference from regular passenger car 86 to 93 lights?

https://imgur.com/gallery/OKL0A

Because Idk how to use imgur

These are ricer modified stock headlights lol

Bitch please
2754110229_large.jpg

Bitch please
2754110229_large.jpg
Those are SICK

Car looks a little different now lol. We invested $12 worth of your cheapest white spray paint on it. It had its first 'drift' event Friday (buddy was driving while I was at work). Turns out 100hp ain't quite cutting it.

He spent the whole time doing doughnuts and a 3 minute burnout that got the motor toasty and the cat glowing red.

Those are SICK

Car looks a little different now lol. We invested $12 worth of your cheapest white spray paint on it. It had its first 'drift' event Friday (buddy was driving while I was at work). Turns out 100hp ain't quite cutting it.

He spent the whole time doing doughnuts and a 3 minute burnout that got the motor toasty and the cat glowing red.

Why leave the circle jerk out? Finish your story

Those are SICK

Car still looks like ****.

Those are interesting. Still looks like it's a 9004 bulb so what's the difference from regular passenger car 86 to 93 lights?

If you modify your lights. . . you can put in what ever bulb you desire. If you just want glass ones get e-codes, or swap with a different year. . . . making sure your grill and hood work with them. I mean. .. they are big square boxes you could fit a number of different things in that space with a little "imagination"

If you modify your lights. . . you can put in what ever bulb you desire. If you just want glass ones get e-codes, or swap with a different year. . . . making sure your grill and hood work with them. I mean. .. they are big square boxes you could fit a number of different things in that space with a little "imagination"

I have had e-codes on my 240 for 6 years and just recently got a pair for my 940, I would never hack up my front end to put something else on. I just wasn't sure if lummert was implying those truck lights were bolt on or not.

I have had e-codes on my 240 for 6 years and just recently got a pair for my 940, I would never hack up my front end to put something else on. I just wasn't sure if lummert was implying those truck lights were bolt on or not.

. .. I don't mean hack up your front end! I mean you have giant square plastic lenses. You could paint them. . . cut the lenses, insert a bucket from any 60's 70's car or truck with the right dimensions (use clips, or plastiweld from the rear) . . . . and boom! custom headlights.

IMG_20131102_105618.jpg

Do it right, and you could have a similar effect to thatT^^^

Back