• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

John, sent a PM that was never returned.

Here's the gist: I want to get on the lending list - have two blocks ready to go, & can turn this around in one day. I will be happy to send a $75 deposit. Please send my a PayPal invoice and I'll pay right away.

Hank Auderer
San Antonio
210-862-1506
hank@rivercitysilver.com

Adding to the fire here:

I'd like four squirters if you have them. Let me know the best way to make this happen.

BTW, I just received my 8 BMW squirters yesterday from BMWpartsgiant.com. They are complete, and cost $13.95 each; $124.55 with shipping, FYI. They apparently had them in stock, as I got them less than 5 days after I ordered.

I'd like to get on the list for this kit. My block is at machinist now.

I'm in SoCal at 90016. I'll wait for mail or maybe it'll be near me?

Anyone know where the kit got to? I'm ready to make holes in my block and I'm turning purple from holding my breath.

Where the hell is the kit?

Who ever has it , get it returned to me this week.
Disgusting that I do this thing as a favor for this whole stinking community and somebody sits on this kit forever.

Get it back, dammit.

Hankus said that he dropped it in the mail earlier this month and offered some very friendly advice. It still hasn't shown up to me but I have no reason to think it was never mailed.

Back