• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

momo/nardi

adamdrives

Can anyone confirm that the bolt patterns for Nardi and Momo wheels are different? Snippets on the interwebz seem to indicate but I'm sure someone on here knows firsthand. Found a really good deal on a Nardi that's not quite so good if I have to include cost of a new adapter.

They are different. I've owned both brand of steering wheel and corresponding adapters. You can buy an adapter ring that switches pattern. I got one when I bought my Nardi some years ago.

You can drill and tap your Momo adapter if there's enough meat in between the existing holes (there should be). I did this on my 142 and it worked great. Just measure or eyeball it the best you can. It doesn't have to be perfect and you can eyeball it to get it close enough to never notice.

Or post in wanted for a used one because they're not too pricey.

The sell adapter plates online for about $20-$30 that will mount to your momo hub, but accommodate a Nardi steering wheel.

I might be the guy you're dealing with for the steering wheels for sale btw lol

momo-steering-wheel-bolt-pattern-840x.jpg
nardi-steering-wheel-bolt-pattern-840x.jpg

Indeed different patterns and as PCH's post shows, Sparco/Momo pattern usually has bolts at 12 and 6 while Nardi has bolts at 9 and 3.

The OMP adapter that Ben sells has divots in the correct place for the Nardi pattern, all you need to do is drill and tap. Or buy a wheel adapter for under $10 on eBay. When I ran a Nardi in my 240, that's what I did.

Back