• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Construction Volvo 740 wagon (from Russia with love)

engine assembled

561b315s-960.jpg

ewwww.. you need to paint it red.. ;)

Very curious if you experience any troubles the with belt alignment..

/edit wait.. you're Belt setup is interesting.. what are you using in the last picture?

mh.. if you mean Yoshifab i cant understand what youre talkign about.. he always cares about his customers, products were fine all the time, except for the one 16v tensionwheel but that was not his fault..

After 30 days of correspondence and three months later, the gears arrived! Without the marking of degrees)))))
Having rounded them with a belt, he realized that the miracle did not happen (((

I will choose a belt (

ISHIFAB is a bad store

b7812e5s-960.jpg

Wat?!! now im realizing what is happening here.. the camgear is missaligned? but only on 4 hours on the clock?!! the rest 8hours are machined correctly? wtf?

mh.. if you mean Yoshifab i cant understand what youre talkign about.. he always cares about his customers, products were fine all the time, except for the one 16v tensionwheel but that was not his fault..

I spent 500 dollars on two gears and they did not approach the belt they sold to me! he changed the gears to his, but they never came up!

I myself picked up the belt under the gears

Back