• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

242 c63 amg v8

I have a C63 AMG on the lift in front of me right now and it made me think of this thread.

Put down the pipe and get real dude. How much they charge for wiring harness?

Dual VVT, PWM fuel pump and alternator are things that come to mind. How much they charge to tune it?

I have a C63 AMG on the lift in front of me right now and it made me think of this thread.

Dual VVT, PWM fuel pump and alternator are things that come to mind. How much they charge to tune it?

It's not magic. If an OEM ECU can do it, I'm sure someone out there can make an aftermarket ecu do it.

If someone can put a 458 engine in a BRZ, I don't see why this swap couldn't be possible.

edit:// The build sounds awesome. Please keep us updated.

double edit:// I don't know how many vvt solenoids the 458 engine has, but I assume it's electrical douchebaggery is on par or exceeding that of Mercedes.

We should probably setup a baseline definition of "runs" so that ZVOLV can't back out. :lol:

We should probably setup a baseline definition of "runs" so that ZVOLV can't back out. :lol:

I cannot read what he said, maybe it has something to do with the guys sister or something? :omg:

I like the MS3Pro idea, even if you cannot do direct injectors and are limited with the VVT.

I will fly to your village and _____. ______. _____ if this runs by 2018.

This engine and tremec t56 magnum 6 speed manual was going in a ford pickup truck until we discovered terminal rot, so as i said all is in place to get this bad boy running :cool:

I like how your telling me i wont get it running, we already have it sorted dude.

Watch the thread when i put a clip on you tube,

Its not what you know, its who you know

What year is the c63 on your ramp dude ?

Why not quit messing around? The drive train runs you a whopping 10k easy, even on an insurance buy-out

Might aswell go with an m113 that you can find in Klasses S, E, CL and CLS...No dicking around, easier to find AND the plus you're already blown...The numbers IMO are far more interesting for the price
476 PS (350 kW; 469 hp)@6100 699 N?m (516 lb?ft)@2650

In Montreal and around you can get (at scrapper with warranty) the engine assembly for 35-4800$ depending on mileage and you can easily negotiate to get the harness included.

I want to see this happen.

http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=48023&p=347427&hilit=C63#p347312

James is in the UK, and it looks like someone already got this engine to run on MS3.

The mega squirt is on the current v8 turbo c63 like this 2015 model.

http://images.hgmsites.net/med/2015-mercedes-benz-c63-amg_100482386_m.jpg

Mine is a 2011 6.3 litre v8 naturally aspirated like this

http://st.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/5/2011/07/2012-mercedes-benz-C63-AMG-black-series-engine.jpg

Should look good in the 242 :nod:

Last edited:
Why not quit messing around? The drive train runs you a whopping 10k easy, even on an insurance buy-out

Might aswell go with an m113 that you can find in Klasses S, E, CL and CLS...No dicking around, easier to find AND the plus you're already blown...The numbers IMO are far more interesting for the price
476 PS (350 kW; 469 hp)@6100 699 N?m (516 lb?ft)@2650
It sure seems like he has an engine setup already

Back