• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New guy

V8volvoman

Hi all!

I just joined (finally) and have been reading posts on this website for quite some time.
I own a 1988 240 DL with 203,000 miles on it with a couple of ipd mods and a 1976 262 GL that had 166,000 miles on it. I did a V8 conversion on the 262 and haven't been able to find time to get a speedo cable so mileage is probably 500+ miles. I would like to own a 242 turbo but I can't find one in my area for sale! If it is for sale, then its all beat to snot or rusted and i'm not to good on body work. :-( .
Hope to talk to some of you guys!

Adrian

P.S. If you want to go see a pic of my car, check out www.swedichcarday.com - october 17-19 2003 - sunday october 19th - Im the 3rd one down in the right column. The body work was performed by the previous owners....pretty nice huh? :???: I got the conversion done just in time for the show :-D

Thanks man - those headlights are what I liked about the car too.

The body is in really good shape for sitting in a field for about 6 years. I guess the previous owner was some kid and/or his father and wanted to do a project together so they started working on it and then they bought some old dodge and the project came to a stop.

Years later....i found it :-D...and so the project continues......

Back